PARKLEV Cata : HANDLING CATAMARANS
The PARKLEV Cata designed for catamarans handling addresses a problem which catamarans are faced with: because of their width, catamarans cannot access inner harbours. But thanks to the PARKLEV Cata, width is no longer a problem since we can go and fetch the boat on the slipway.
The PARKLEV Cata answers the recurring problem of multihull hauling. Their dimensions do not allow them to reach the inner harbour which means hauling them out of the water is often very expensive.
Now, thanks to the PARKLEV Cata and a slipway, catamarans can be hauled out easily and gently.
- Adjustable width supports and hydraulic height supports
- Transports sailing and motor catamarans of various lengths (up to 65 feet) and widths
- Compatible with cradling material of the PARKUP range
- Remote control for handling by one person, without physical effort
- Remote carriage for easy handling
- The handler stands removed from the load during handling
- Remote independent of each arm to control the frame perfectly
- Presence of piloted claps to block cylinders in the event of a hydraulic leak
RESPECT OF BOATS:
- 2 tool systems composed of 12 adjustable supports: extra-large and deformable pads that hug and respect boats’ hulls
- Adjustable reducer lengths to respect boats’ panels
- Proven durability: Hot galvanized – 100% French manufacturing